Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to The Birds Nest!

So I had started this blog back in Dec 08 when I found out I was pregnant with Brady! I never really updated it and eventually I forgot about it. Now you all can follow my adventures as a mom and a wanna be photographer! Mammarazzi as my friend put it! I decided to start fresh with a new name and a new entry! Forgive me Im not very creative at writing like a few of my friends (Sevi, Erin, and Misty) but I will try my best to keep you entertained!

Lets catch up. So December '08 we find out we are expecting our first baby! April '09 we find out that baby is a little blue bundle! We decided to name him Brady Cunningham. Cunningham is my maiden name and it is a tradition in my family to pass down the mothers maiden name to the first born son! July '09 my husband Brett leaves the Marine Corps and moves us to Arziona. I am 8 months pregnant. We get settled in with my inlaws! August 15th becomes the happiest days of our lives to date. Brady is here weighing a whopping 8lbs 15.4oz and is 22 inches long! Aug-now Brett starts college and his new job and life has been a whirlwind ever since! We have an offer in on a house and we are still waiting to hear if we got it! Fingers crossed! So here are a few pictures!

 
Bradys Birth


                                        
                                                               My 3 month old


                                           
                                                           Family pics by Erin


                                             
                                                               Mommy and Brady


                
        After a fun swim!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for believing that I'm a decent enough writer. I like to think that I'm a slacker and lose my muse quite a bit.

    I love you and can't wait to read more into your photography. I can totally see you taking amazing photographs...Maybe in the future you'll be taking them of me and my kids.

    ReplyDelete