People always told me time flies when you have a baby. I believed they grew but I never knew how fast until I had my own. Brady is 9 months old today and I find myself in shock when I say that! He is almost one! I never wished away a moment, not one of them! Even when we had sleepless nights I still loved it! I found the best in the moments that most people find the worst in. I looked at those nights as alone time with my baby. Time where no one was bothering us. Yes I was exhausted and grumpy but I would gladly take that back if my baby would slow down!!!! This age is amazing! Crawling, cruising, learning to talk, getting into everything! Brett always gets a crack up at how selfish babies are! "They want what they want, when they want it" he says! I love every second of it! I cant wait for everything that lies ahead, but I hope time can slow down a little bit so my baby can stay a baby a little bit longer!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment